For may daughter, HLC is a place where she learns, explores and is happy. Her self-confidence has improved and she has socialized very naturally. For me as a mother, it gives me peace of mind to know that she is in a place where she is taken care of; where competent adults care about her integral development and about building a community.
I am delighted that my son wants to do everything for himself, from dressing to eating and helping around the house. Something very important for me is that my son learns a second language, and I realize that little by little he is understanding sentences or even whole conversations, not just words. He always goes and returns happily from school. He loves his teachers and doing yoga postures he has learned in his yoga class. I am the happiest mother to see him so excited about school.
- Hábitat is simply the perfect school: an extension of life at home, a place to learn and be happy. I value the academic proposal, beautiful facilities, English immersion program, delicious meals, care for the environment and all the other things one can read about on the website or by talking with the staff, but nothing compares with my daughter’s smile when I pick her up at school, or hearing her ask on weekends why we’re not going to Hábitat today. At HLC the children can be children and learn at their own pace in an environment that respects children’s normal development and their group dynamics. They don’t feel pressured and at the same time receive much more than at any of the educational proposals that we have considered for our children. Sitting quietly and passively listening to a teacher is long gone, and Hábitat LC is proof that we can make changes without sacrificing the quality of education.
- Our experience as a family at Hábitat Learning Community has been very special. We love that both students and parents are taken into account to really create a community, which is what we are in life. Being immersed in nature and allowing children to explore with their own senses makes Hábitat a different and inspiring place. We are very happy to be part of this educational proposal that is so enriching for the whole family!
- Delighted and very happy to be at Hábitat, each day that passes is better and will continue to be so. We live in a world in educational transition, which demands that our children grow up as independently as possible to reach adulthood with all the tools needed to solve any problem. Hábitat gives our children CREATIVITY, INDEPENDENCE and TRUST in themselves. HLC has a staff that is congruent at all times with its vision, allowing my children to develop these attributes. Congratulations to Hábitat for what it has achieved!
- Our experience at Hábitat LC goes far beyond what could be described using words. Our daughter has made a radical, positive change in her behavior and in the way she interacts with other children. I can say with all honesty that our daughter learned how to share well within the first month at school, while she had had difficulty doing so at two previously-attended schools. Our goal as parents is to offer our daughter the best opportunities available so she can make wise decisions in the future based on what makes her happy. At present, she undoubtedly finds her happiness day after day at Hábitat LC, and then comes home to excitedly tell us about her adventures at school.
- My experience at Hábitat LC has undoubtedly been a great opportunity for the whole family to remember the importance of living in harmony within a community. Recognizing the value of each person regardless of their condition, as well as the capacity, rights and responsibilities of each child is how we can truly transcend and improve our environment.
- There are no words that can truly do justice to HLC. We are fortunate to live close by and for our children to be there. As the saying goes, “if you are looking for different results, do not always do the same thing.” I am infinitely grateful for HLC opting for a different educational proposal, so different from the existing ones in Guadalajara. HLC has chosen to secure a happy childhood for children and to encourage them to be curious, intuitive and empathetic people, ready to take on social challenges. Congratulations to the entire HLC team for your contagious passion for education. Not only do you help transmit and generate new knowledge, but also teach our children to think, ask questions and achieve their greatest potential. Choosing a school is a decision of utmost importance for a family, and one that is often difficult to make, but getting to know HLC and the love and passion with which they do their work made it really easy for us to make that decision!
- We are very pleasantly surprised at what the term “education” means at Hábitat LC and how our own concept of education has changed now that our daughter is at the school. It may be easy to understand, but not to execute, what is needed for a child to be happy and enjoy the moment while learning, understanding and assimilating all the information he or she needs for his/her full development. At HLC, the staff makes this convergence so natural, friendly and harmonious for the children. HLC is without question preparing a new kind of citizen for a world with a new set of challenges.
YOUR CHILD IS IN GOOD HANDS
Our school staff is led by
Norma Guinto, Co-president of RedSOLARE®,
an organization that promotes Reggio Emilia inspired education in Latin America and is part of the Reggio Children International Network. She is a renowned education consultant and translator of Reggio Emilia publications.
Norma has more than 30 years of experience as a teacher, and 10 years of directive experience.
WHY HÁBITAT IS A BETTER CHOICE
LEARN THROUGH PLAY
In the words of Albert Einstein, “Play is the highest form of research.”
It is through play that children discover their world, and they have fun doing it !
AN INTERNATIONALLY-RENOWNED EDUCATION
The Education system in Finland, regarded as one of the best in the world, is largely inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy.
ENGLISH IMMERSION PROGRAM
Children learn and become fully proficient in a second language.
IN COLLABORATION WITH ``RANCHO LA LUNA``
Children learn to interact with nature ethically and responsibly, caring for and valuing the natural environment and the economic and social resources that ensure a sustainable future for us all.
Collaborative learning allows children to construct meaningful knowledge together and build a democratic, compassionate, and loving community.
NURTURING ART & CREATIVITY
Teachers with professional art training provide the children with various materials to nurture their creativity, and tools to explore and express themselves through other languages, besides the oral and written ones.
WE ARE LOCATED IN SANTA ANITA, JAL.
YES, I WANT TO KNOW MORE
Contact us via phone or email.
Ask us about the Reggio Emilia philosophy, our teachers, our facilities, tuition prices or anything else you would like to know.
Or visit us at our next informative session
Our next event will be held on
Tuesday, June 29th 2021 9:00 am
Online Session via Zoom Meetings
Please register by phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more by clicking here